<br>

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Five For Friday November 1st

It is 12:43 in Florida. Please forgive me!

I am linking up with the amazing Doodle Bugs for Five For Friday. A touch of randomness about my week!




Have you watched a show called "The Next"? I haven't, but a dear friend of mine's boyfriend is the winner of the show and his music is amazing! Michael Ray stopped by Jacksonville for a show, and I am more than impressed. He sings a song called "23rd Psalm" it made me tear up. He is in the studio this week, so be on the look out!



This has been my lunch at school all week. I am trying to eat a lot better and lose weight. It is harder than it looks, but I am getting used to it. It is not so bad after all. Tilapia with some good spices tastes delicious. I made one of the teachers on my team try it and she was in love!




This quote is what got me through part of my week! One of my classes during the day can be quite draining, even if I have a 90 minute break after that class. I feel like I lose a tiny bit of faith in myself after I have that group. However, one of my best friends [we date brothers, so does that mean we will be sisters?!], posted this on her instagram and it made me put things into perspective!




My niece is so ADORBS! I cannot get over that cute grin. She makes me miss home every time I see a picture of her. I am a proud Aunt, and I can't wait for a big hug from my bugga boo!




I am a BIG Georgia Fan. It is a big rivalry weekend in Jacksonville. The two teams meet in a "middle city" and battle it out for full bragging rights throughout the year. It is going to be a fun time of tailgating and football! Pictures will be posted later!! 

I hope you all have had a good start to the weekend!! <3
By the way: I am happy to announce that the new blog design is underway! 


1 comment:

  1. Hey Jess! I just love that pumpkin quote! Thank you so much for sharing!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover