<br>

Monday, November 11, 2013

My Truth Monday!

Happy Veteran's Day! I am so thankful to all of the service men and women that have put their lives on the line for my freedom. My grandfather was in the Airforce. I used to go every year to the Air Show on the base (McDill AFB, Tampa, FL) every year. I always loved hearing him tell me what he used to do on the planes.

Also, I am here to participate in Denise's My Truth Monday Linky: Celebrity Crush Style.




Isn't he handsome?! Mmm!

I hope you are having an amazing holiday! Can you believe it November is almost half way over?! Oh MAN!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Jessie! Do you know that you're a no-reply commenter? Anyway, I have a new post today that I made just for you with a freebie from my TPT store. It's a PowerPoint with suggestions for HOW to study that you can present or give your students as a handout. I hope it helps! :)

    Erin :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover