<br>

Monday, May 13, 2013

All By Myself!

     Today, I left for school with ONLY a rubbermaid bin of things that would keep me organized for the rest of the year. It was a little awkward lugging that thing with me coming into school. What were the teachers that have been here all year going to think? The teacher that I took over didn't seem to care if her space was organized, but I know that students value that trait, so I figured I would start the habit from the beginning. The only thing I am missing is a desk organizer. Tape, stapler, and clips are all over the place in the ONE drawer I do have.
      My email and connections to the grade servers are up and running. Teachers are still looking at me like, "Who is this?!" I keep introducing myself when I come across one of those lookers.
     This morning, I began class with warm-up and attendance. Suddenly a visitor comes in. ON MY FIRST DAY OF TEACHING... A representative from the district came into my classroom to observe. REALLY? No pressure or anything. That got my heart rate up, but my students were amazing and went with it. I am extremely happy with how accepting they are. They helped me set up my smart board (Computerized White Board).

      Below are some pictures. I plan on rearranging the desks. Im just not sure how, yet.



I like to split up my board, so that students have a clear idea of what is going on in the classroom.



I hope you are all doing well! Please comment on any ways you would arrange desks in a small classroom.

2 comments:

Pin It button on image hover