<br>

Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday Linkys and Catching a Breath on Summer!

My weekend was on Friday and Saturday, and those days went by way to quickly! Since my surgery, I was a little anxious to get back to some kind of work (a part time thing). Lets just say, I am counting down the days until I am fortunate enough to only be employed by my school. 35 days Not counting or anything. Anyway, yesterday was my first day back at the part-timer since my surgery. You may think they would ease me into it... Nerp. 11 long hours later...on a Sunday, I was happily reunited with my main squeezes. K and Dex! 

It is Monday, and I got to catch up on some Etsy Invitation orders that I had received! My shop is slowly, but surely growing! 

It is surely time for some Must Have Monday with Sabra at, Teaching with a Touch of Twang




My Ipad! When I first got my ipad, I was not too sure how I could use it. Being a new teacher, I still had a college frame of mind and was using for social networking and Pinterest. However, as time has gone on I have found some amazing apps that help me in the classroom! This picture is a screenshot from the Apple website, but I like it because It has my favorite App in the picture, Dino Game ... Flipboard! This App helps me keep informed about things all over the world (i.e. National Geographic, Politics, Education, Design, just to name a few). Being a World History teacher, this app will help create a fun way for students to stay in the loop! Please link up with Sabra, as I have found some of my most essential items through her linky party!




My Monday Made it with 4th Grade Frolics has taken me F.O.R.E.V.E.R. to make! I made it for my honey, so I had to hustle and bustle! I put my semi-good painting skills to good use and painted a cooler for him. We sometimes go on road trips and tailgates, so I thought this would be perfect! It is not all the way sealed yet, so bare with me here!





His love for Sports, Country Music and the Outdoors is this inspiration behind the cooler. He is excited about it and happy that he can finally use it. He is thinking the Fourth of July it will be put to good use! I am now off to see what other Monday Made It's I can find!!

2 comments:

  1. Painting a cooler...what a great idea! You are so clever!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlie, I can so relate to your iPad love! I was lucky enough to have a classroom set for a few months and became OBSESSED with them! Thanks for the kind words you left on my blog and I'm happy to be your newest follower!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover